Home grown business composed of two friends from childhood who want to share the passion for Boat Tours.
Our guides are very friendly, professional and entertaining! They will take you to the remote parts of Ohrid Lake and introduce you to the natural beauties that will provide an unforgettable experience and big smiles. This is a Boat Tour that you wont forget for the rest of your life.
Most important things you will see are the Church of Saint Sophia dating from the 9th century, the fishermen settlement Kaneo, the Church of Saint John at Kaneo dating from the mid 15th century, it is the most famous and most photographed church in Ohrid because of its amazing location on a cliff overlooking the Ohrid Lake. Furthermore, you get to see the virgin beach Labino and the two so-called Caves of Love which are very popular within locals and getting a huge attention from tourist as well.
On the way back you will see the Church of Saint Clement Pantelejmon at Plaoshnik, built on the foundations of an early Christian basilica back in the 9th century. On the top of the Old Town is the Tzar Samuel fortress from the 10th century which overlooks both the lake and the whole Ohrid area. End point of this tour is same as the departure, the Ohrid central port.
- You will receive confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund